Polaris Ranger AERO-VENT Hard Lexan Windshield
Click to enlarge image(s)
The Aero-Vent Hard Windshield for the 2004-2008 Polaris Ranger XP, 2X4, 4X4, or 6X6 is completely handcrafted of 1/4" thick Impact Resistant Lexan polycarbonate. The Lexan Polycarbonate is toughest glazing material on the market and Lexan warrants its product against breakage claiming it is virtually bulletproof.
The Aero-Vent system features a series of CNC cut vents across the bottom of the windsheld with adjustable slides to give you the ability of completely controll just how much air you want to flow into the cab. This is the ONLY hard windshield on the market that does NOT require the operator to completely stop and get out of their vehicle to open or close the window. Just loosen the thumb screw, slide open or close the vents and you are on your way.
- Will trailer travel at normal highway speeds.
- Custom design allows for access to the storage compartment under the hood.
- Attaches securely with Stainless Steel hardware.
- Comes complete with all hardware, installation, and care instructions.
- Everything is included for hassle free installation!
- ONE YEAR Manufacturer's warranty.
- Completely handcrafted in the United States
- FREE shipping to the lower 48 states
NOTE: This unit DOES NOT FIT the 2009 or later Polaris Ranger