Polaris Ranger XP900 Cab Heater with Defrost
Click to enlarge image(s)
In-cab heater designed specifically to fit your Polaris Ranger X900, which connects to the radiator system to heat with circulated hot water, just like your car. Comes complete with in-cab unit and all connections to the radiator. You will ride warm and comfortable with 18,000 BTU's of heat.
- Direct-fit to your machine and hidden from sight.
- Includes all necessary components: heater hose, hose splicers, hose clamps, mounting brackets, defrost and floor louvers, ductwork & wiring.
- NEW Pre-thermostat plumbing gives this kit quicker and more consistent heat! Don’t have to pay $100 for a thermostat bypass valve like you do with our competitor’s kits.
- Factory cubby block off plate included! Allows for hidden OEM look for the 2-floor louvers.
- SPAL multi-speed blower. SPAL is the world leader in high-performance fans and blowers, ensuring performance with longevity that is second to none. The fan has a 3-year warranty.
- Includes the OEM style rectangular defrost vents.
- The custom multi-speed switch fits right into factory dash holes.
- 18,000 BTU heater.