100 Off Road UTV Cab Heater
Click to enlarge image(s)
In cab heater that connects to the radiator system to heat with circulated hot water, just like your car. Comes complete with in cab unit and all connections to the radiator.
The adjustable mounting system and integrated, variable-speed switch make installation a breeze. Low amperage fans draw as little as .5 amps (yes, less than 1/2 of an amp!) ensuring long hours of warmth without killing your battery.
Made of tough, high-strength nylon 6/6, the housing resists harsh elements and challenging environments. And, at only three and a half pounds and 5.5" x 5.5" x 9.5" Off Road Heaters delivers big heat from a small, lightweight package.
- Low amp draw for many hours of comfort heat without draining the battery
- Compact Size - Allows mounting in tight areas
- Variable speed allowing operator to set their comfort level
- Installation kit includes bypass valve for hot summer months
- Mounting bracket allows for 180° rotation from top to bottom for mounting to the floor, firewall or under the dash
- Size: 9.5"(w) x 5.5"(d) x 5.5" (h)
- BTU Max: 4000/hr
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Hose Barb OD: 3/4"
- Switch: Integrated, Variable Speed
- Fan(s): One 12V DC Radial Axial Fan
- Fan CFM: (100) Variable, (200) 0 to 100 Variable, 0 - 200
- Volts: 12
- Watts: (100) 6 (200) 24
- Amps: (100) 0.5 (1/2 amp) (200) 2.0
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The 100 off road unit is perfect for the two passenger UTV's for larger two seater, 4-6 passenger vehicles you need the 200 off road unit.