Kawasaki 4010 TRANS Full Cab Enclosure w/ Hard Polycarbonate Windshield
You and your entire gang will arrive in style with this custom-fit Full Cab Enclosure with the extra protection of a hard polycarbonate Lexan Windshield. The enclosure is only available in Black, not beige, as shown.
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Full cab is handcrafted and measured to fit precisely on your Kawasaki Mule 4010 TRANS.
- This Full Cab is easily convertible between mini and full cab applications.
- Removable parts include Side Panels (doors) and rear window!
- This is a very versatile design that gives you many options for your dollar.
- The base fabric is a Professional Grade American-made texturized Polyester Duck with a high thread count that provides outstanding tensile and tear strength. Its multi-ply construction gives the unit maximum wear and abrasion resistance.
- This Premium grade textile is Waterproof, Puncture Resistant, Tear Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, and UV Protected.
- All seams are double stitched with marine sewing thread made from selected high-tenacity, heat-resistant, continuous multifilament polyester, ensuring many years of rugged use.
- This Hard Lexan Polycarbonate Windshield is 3/16" thick Impact Resistant Lexan Polycarbonate. The toughest glazing material on the market! Lexan warrants their product against breakage for three years.
- The doors & rear window are constructed of durable 30 gauge AquaView Vinyl.
- Roll Away front doors allow you to take your doors with you, and they conveniently stow away when not in use.
- The custom design allows for access to the storage compartment under the hood.
- This full cab will provide shelter from rain, wind, sun, and snow.
- Full-length double-pull YKK zippers.
- Cab comes complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation, and care instructions.
- Manufacturer's ONE-YEAR warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom-made in the USA
- FREE shipping to the lower 48 states