Polaris Ranger 400 Full Cab Enclosure with Vinyl Windshield
Comparison to comparison, this is the best made soft cab enclosure on the market today, BAR NONE! It is constructed of top quality, professional-grade polyester marine fabric that is impregnated with acrylic making it waterproof, puncture-resistant, very sturdy, almost impossible to tear. The windows are made of marine-grade, scratch-resistant AquaView vinyl that is extremely durable — both materials originally designed for ocean-going yachts. The attention to detail in its craftsmanship is just another reason for the outstanding quality of this unit. Every seam is double stitched, and the oversized double pull tab YKK zippers will provide years of use. Plus, the doors completely roll back and stow away for the open-air feeling but easily close for the extra protection. Want to tow your Polaris? This unit has been interstate tested, traveling three hours on an open trailer at the average speed of 70 mph with a top speed of 78 mph. The hunter's dream.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Get complete protection from all the elements for your 2010 Polaris Ranger 400 Full Cab Enclosure with Vinyl Windshield.
- Full Cab Enclosure handcrafted and hand measured to ensure a precise fit on your 2009 Polaris Ranger 4x4 XP HD.
- Provides complete protection from the elements; incorporating a canopy, windshield, doors, and rear window!
- Made of Professional Grade Marine Textile that is Waterproof, Puncture Resistant, Tear Resistant, and Abrasion Resistant.
- Windshield, doors, and rear window are constructed of durable AquaView Vinyl.
- Roll Away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you or conveniently stow-away when not in use. Providing shelter from rain, wind, sun, and snow.
- Full Length double pull YKK zippers.
- Ships complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation and care instructions.
- Completely handcrafted in the USA
- Manufacturers 1-year warranty.