Polaris Ranger 400 Hard Lexan Windshield
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Interstate tested, traveling three hours on an open trailer at the average speed of 70 mph with a top speed of 78 mph.
- Custom constructed of Lexan Polycarbonate specifically to fit the 2010 Polaris Ranger 400 4X4, or HD
- Split windshield, bottom section lifts up and secured with large polycarbonate reinforced Velcro helping to eliminate blowback and dust in the passenger compartment.
- 100% Polycarbonate making it much stronger than the less expensive Acrylic Windshields it is nearly bulletproof perfect for those rough wooded trail rides. 1/4" thick, it will give you the durability and performance you want.
- Windshield is securely attached using six rust-resistant stainless steel, rubber-lined clamps.
- Easy to Install! No special tools required. Comes complete with installation and care instructions.
- Made in the USA.
- FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS in LOWER 48 States